Features of the Testido
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Optical glazing: Glasses with Optical Glazing make optical glazing with corrective lenses possible. The possible optical lens range is about -4.0 dpt to +4.0.
- Adaptable nosepad: Adjustable Nose Pads to ensure an optimum fit for any with or shape of nose
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
Lens technology of the Testido
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Ceramic: Ceramic - the base material of all ALPINA glasses - provides 100% UV protection.
The frame consists of two parts and combines hard rims with soft rubber strap ends and nose pads – a plus for a comfortable fit and the position of the sports glasses. The lenses are made of break-proof ceramic material and provide 100% UV protection.